- Rod End Clevis – Rod end mounting style available to suit all application
- Piston Rod- Standard C45/C50. Medium carbon steel, hard chromium plated at least 20 µm thickness. Surface finish, Ra ≤ 0.2 µm (8 Rms); Diameter tolerance ISO f7. Yield stress is 340 to 517 N/mm2. Other piston-rod materials and surface treatment are available.
- Heavy Duty Head Gland– Machined from ductile iron for maximum bearing support and wear resistance.
Connection Port – With standard threads.
- Connection Barrel- Heavy wall steel tubing honed or skived and roller burnished to assure minimum seal friction and wear. ø40mm – ø200mm: Skived and roller-burnished steel tube (to a surface finish of Ra ≤ 0.2 µm). Stress relief annealed after the last cold drawn process. Minimum yield stress is 520 N/mm2 >
ø200mm: Honed steel tube to a surface finish of Ra ≤ 0.4 µm. Minimum yield stress is 355 N/mm2.
- Lock Nut – Self-locking piston nut.
- Piston Seal – High pressure piston seal with wear ring provides leak proof operation.
- Piston – Designed to assure leak proof and reduced bearing load. Material: ductile iron or steel
- Head Gland Seal – O-ring with back-up-ring provides positive sealing between gland and barrel.
- Rod Seal – Long life urethane rod seal prevent hydraulic oil leakage.
- Rod wiper - Double-lip rod wiper provides dirt protection and wipes rod clean on in-stroke.